Showing results by author "Christine Hassler - foreword"
All Categories1 results
Reinventing Yourself, 20th Anniversary Edition
- How to Become the Person You've Always Wanted to Be
- By: Steve Chandler, Christine Hassler - foreword
- Narrated by: James Foster, Teri Clark Linden
- Length: 5 hrs and 36 mins
The old psychological models that focused on past hurts and traumatic memories have given way to exciting new breakthroughs, like Dr. Martin Seligman's work on post-traumatic strength and Dr. George Pransky's work on human beings' innate resilience and well-being. No more fixating on psychic wounds that occurred in childhood. Chandler's new revision looks at the work of both of those pioneers and makes optimism available to people who never believed they could reinvent their old ways of being.
- By Find a Path with Heart on 07-18-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.99