Showing results by author "Brian Boxer Wachler MD"
All Categories1 results
- The Brain’s Secret to Seeing Past Illusion, Misperception, and Self-Deception
- By: Brian Boxer Wachler MD, Montel Williams - foreword
- Narrated by: Brian Boxer Wachler MD
- Length: 8 hrs and 38 mins
With the lucid verve and solid scientific grounding of an Oliver Sacks or Malcolm Gladwell, Dr. Brian Boxer Wachler guides listeners on a fascinating tour of the bedrock of our existence - the way our senses perceive everything and everyone in the world around us. Why does one person see Jesus in a shower curtain, get a "bad feeling" about someone they've just met, or hear a conversation so differently than the other person? Boxer Wachler describes some of the mysterious medical conditions that cause non-psychiatric hallucinations and neurological mix-ups.
- By Cynthia Rowland on 11-14-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.47