Showing results by author "Arne Sorenson - Foreword by"
All Categories1 results
The Mind of the Leader
- How to Lead Yourself, Your People, and Your Organization for Extraordinary Results
- By: Rasmus Hougaard, Jacqueline Carter, Arne Sorenson - Foreword by
- Narrated by: Paul Heitsch
- Length: 8 hrs and 28 mins
The world is facing a global leadership crisis. Seventy-seven percent of leaders think they do a good job of engaging their people, yet 88 percent of employees say their leaders don't engage enough. Based on extensive research, including assessments of more than 35,000 leaders and interviews with 250 C-level executives, The Mind of the Leader concludes that organizations and leaders aren't meeting employees' basic human needs of finding meaning, purpose, connection, and genuine happiness in their work.
Simple known yet but powerful techniques
- By Amazon Customer on 09-19-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $17.49