Showing results by author "Anita A. Johnston PhD"
All Categories1 results
Eating in the Light of the Moon
- How Women Can Transform Their Relationship with Food Through Myths, Metaphors, and Storytelling
- By: Anita A. Johnston PhD
- Narrated by: Arika Rapson
- Length: 6 hrs and 58 mins
Weaving a rich tapestry of multicultural myths, ancient legends, and simple folktales, Anita Johnston, PhD, inspires women to free themselves from disordered eating by discovering the metaphors that are hidden in their own life stories.
- By Ann S Ford on 05-23-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.49