The Very Best of John Bunyan
- The Pilgrim's Progress, The Holy War, Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners, Justification by an Imputed Righteousness, Of AntiChrist and His Ruin, A Treatise of the Fear of God, and Life and Death of Mr. Badman
- Narrated by: Museum Audiobooks cast
- Length: 40 hrs and 1 min
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Literature & Fiction, Classics
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $41.99
John Bunyan (1628-1688) was an English author and Puritan preacher. Best known for his famous allegorical works, Pilgrim’s Progress and The Holy War, Bunyan published 42 works in his lifetime, while another 16 were published posthumously. This collection includes his spiritual autobiography Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners, the allegorical novel The Life and Death of Mr. Badman, and sermons such as "Justification by an Imputed Righteousness".
Bunyan’s gripping take on prophecy and religious history comes to the fore in the essay "Of Antichrist and His Ruin", while his 1682 novel, The Holy War, tells the story of the town "Mansoul" (Man's soul). Bunyans’ classic Pilgrim’s Progress is probably the most famous Christian allegory. The work has been cited as the first ever novel written in English, has been translated into more than 200 languages and has never been out of print.
More from the same
- The Andrew Murray Collection: Humility, Absolute Surrender, With Christ in the School of Prayer, School of Obedience, Abide in Christ, Lord Teach Us to Pray, & The Master's Indwelling
- The Ultimate Science Fiction Mega Collection: 24 of the Best Sci-Fi Books of All Time
- The Ultimate Stoicism Collection