The Ultimate Pet Business Plan
- How to Launch, Grow and Scale an Outrageously Profitable, Impactful and Fun Pet Business That Dominates Your Local Town: Grow Your Pet Business Fast!, Book 2
- Narrated by: Dominic Hodgson
- Length: 2 hrs and 34 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Career Success
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
There’s never been a better time to quit the rat race and start your own business...but where do you start?
Are you passionate about pooches but clueless, confused, and crippled with fear when it comes to marketing?
I hear you. The pet service sector is booming - but the market is saturated. Competition is everywhere, and it’s increasing every day. The good news is there’s a tried-and-trusted way to stand out and leave that competition behind.
In this entertaining and insightful guide, Europe’s leading pet business coach, Dom Hodgson, takes your hand and walks you through the three key phases of your pet business journey.
You will discover:
- The proven system that lets you launch and grow a profitable and uncopyable premium pet business. Watch your competition go green with envy as they see you go from zero clients to fully booked at lightning speed.
- The stress-free way to staff, scale, and systemize your pet business. Learn how to make more money from your existing clients and clone yourself so you can grow and expand your business without doing all the work yourself.
- How to innovate, evolve, and reinvent an established pet business. If you have the systems and experience but are working long hours for little pay, I’ll show you how to transform your tired business into an exciting empire, where you’re recognized and rewarded as a true expert.
Get The Ultimate Pet Business Plan right now, and take your pet business idea from successful start-up to sustainable small business - all the way to financial independence.
"This is my new favourite book for dog business owners. Dom has taken the key points for success and not only applied them to our industry but made them easy to understand in his signature style. Anyone looking to break out of the ‘starving dog trainer/walker/groomer’ mould and treat their business with the respect it deserves should start with The Ultimate Pet Business Plan.” (Nick Benger - dog trainer and podcast host)