Your audiobook is waiting…
The Mindfulness and Meditation Summit: Volume 3
Regular price: $17.49
Six acclaimed teachers and visionaries show us how mindfulness practice can enhance our communication styles and foster deeper, more authentic connection within all of our relationships.
What, exactly, is mindfulness? It's a "baseline" of awareness and non-resistance that you can build on the cellular level.
Why practice it? Through mindfulness meditation, you rewire your neural pathways to calm yourself in any situation, better manage your emotions, amplify your attention and presence, gain insight into "unsolvable" problems, make wiser decisions, and improve all of your relationships.
What's more, all of these shifts create a ripple effect that benefits your family, friends, workplace, and community.
On Mindfulness and Meditation: Volume Three, you're invited to learn with these inspiring presenters:
- Dan Siegel, MD - "How Relationships and the Brain Support the Development of a Resilient Mind". Bonus meditation: "The Wheel of Awareness".
- Christopher Willard, PsyD - "Growing Up Mindful". Bonus meditation: "A Short Mindfulness Practice for Children".
- Diane Musho Hamilton - "Mindful of Perspectives in Communication". Bonus meditation: "Compassionate Exchange".
- Ethan Nichtern - "No Such Thing as a Relationship Expert"
- Shefali Tsabary, PhD - "The Awakened Parent"
- Sharon Salzberg on "Real Love: The Art of Mindful Connection". Bonus meditation: "Taking and Sending Lovingkindness".
Note: This program is a compilation of presentations that were originally offered via the internet, so some sound inconsistencies may be present. These talks were presented at The Mindfulness and Meditation Summit, hosted in 2018 by Sounds True, and may be listened to in any sequence.