Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
When it comes to a child's sense of family, what divorce breaks apart, solid co-parenting rebuilds. With a tested "here's how" approach, The Co-Parents' Handbook helps parents confidently take on the challenges of raising children in two homes.
Addressing parents' questions about the emotional impact of separation, conflict, grief and recovery, the authors skillfully provide a road map for all members of the family to safely navigate through separation/divorce and beyond. Parents discover through practical guidance how to move from angry/hurt partners to constructive, successful co-parents.
The pages are chock-full of helpful strategies to resolve day-to-day issues in an easy-to use format. This audiobook is here to answer questions, help parents co-parent and ensure kids thrive! We will show you ways to:
- Successfully work through difficult feelings while forming your "business of co-parenting relationship"
- Build a mutually respectful co-parenting relationship
- Keep your children front and center while protecting them from adult conflict and concerns
- Understand your children's needs as they navigate the loss and change of divorce
- Help your children build resilience and competence in the face of family change
- Implement strategies and protocols for day-to-day living in a two-home family that work
What listeners say about The Co-Parents' HandbookAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
A personal guide on me at all time
I've read two coparenting books before this one and they do not compare to how great this book is. My daughter is four years old and probably the first half of the book is for my present. The second half is for my future, it's to prepare which I wish I've read this book a long time ago. Not only this book is unbelievably good, I reached out to the author for my own personal questions and she answered me with no hesitation whatsoever. She took the trout off her busy schedule to answer one of his readers. I highly recommend this book to anyone. I even bought two extra copies, one for the other parent and one to the judge in charge of our child custody.
14 people found this helpful
- Mokey Jones
very very useful and a lot to be learned good information and take on the subject