Start Your Urban Gardening the Right Way: Small Gardens for Small Spaces
- The Beginner’s Step by Step Guide to Growing an Affordable, Organic, High Yield Vegetable and Herb Garden
- Narrated by: Rebekah Amber Clark
- Length: 3 hrs and 43 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Home & Garden, Gardening & Horticulture
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Be kind to your wallet: Grow your own food. Do you want to eat healthier and fresher vegetables without worrying about added chemicals? Gardening is gaining popularity day by day as many households make the switch toward self-grown sustenance. The beauty of having your own garden is the flexibility to grow vegetables anywhere you want - and that really does mean anywhere.
Whether you’re in a tiny studio apartment or you have your own piece of land, an urban garden is just what you need. A window ledge...a balcony...a small backyard...a sunny corner of your kitchen: Whatever space you have, you can make it work. Not only will you gain a new and unique skill, but you can incorporate healthy, fresh, and nutritious vegetables into your diet. And there’s an extra bonus too: You’ll save a ton of money! The bigger your garden, the more you’ll save....
A two-plot garden, for example, can save you around $500. In Start Your Urban Gardening the Right Way: Small Gardens for Small Spaces, you’ll discover:
- Different types of urban gardens you can utilize to maximize your space: How to prep your space so you can create a practical and efficient garden - no matter where you’re growing
- Fifteen easy-to-grow herbs that any beginner can nurture and care for (without any prior gardening experience)
- All the wisdom you need to become a great gardener, covering everything from what soil to use and how much light you need
- How to harvest your crops to promote new growth and use your ingredients to maximize their potential
- Techniques for making and saving money using your self-sustaining urban garden
- And much more
In just a few steps, you can ditch buying chemically grown, mass-produced vegetables and herbs from the store and stick to your fresh, organic garden.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about Start Your Urban Gardening the Right Way: Small Gardens for Small SpacesAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Great for beginner starting
This book is excellent for beginners to learn about small gardening. I didn't know there were 4 types of soils. It is easy for beginners to understand. Just get your hand dirty.... with small garden ... Best
- Travis Warner
A beginner gardener's dream!
This book made all my gardening dreams come true. I didn't realize how easy it can be to have an urban garden. I loved the section on herbs and am eager to get going. The narrator also had a great voice for the topic and excellent pacing- a joy to listen to.
- Anonymous User
GREAT for small spaces!!
This book is loaded with lovely information on starting your gardening for small spaces.
The author gives tips on knowing how much sunlight is required for plants, plants diseases and their solutions, herbal gardening and much more.
It's one of my favourite books.