Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
R.E.P.A.I.R. is a six-stage program for abuse survivors that will transform your life forever!
- Recognize and accept your adult problems stemming from childhood sexual abuse.
- Enter into a commitment to transform your life.
- Process your issues with tools and techniques that will enable you to become healthy.
- Awareness to discover reality as you gather and assemble the pieces of the broken puzzle your life became.
- Insight into the complete picture helps you begin to return to what you were prior to being sexually violated.
- Rhythm recovers the natural rhythm you had before the incest happened, the blueprint that is the essence of your true nature, becoming who you really are.
"REPAIR Your Life is one of several significant books by a woman who writes openly and perceptively, using her own experiences to take us down her path to an ultimately fulfilling life. This is an important book." (Vincent J. Felitti, MD, co-principal investigator of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study)
"Thank you Marjorie and God bless you for adapting this program for our survivors to follow. You have given survivors hope to continue on their healing journey." (Donna Gustafson, executive director, Sunrise Center Against Sexual Abuse)
"This program just has to work, because whether intuitively or through research, Marjorie McKinnon has assembled a highly effective program of recovery." (Bob Rich, PhD, psychologist)
More from the same
What listeners say about REPAIR Your Life: A Program for Recovery from Incest & Childhood Sexual Abuse, 2nd EditionAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Terrible Narration, Book of Statistics
The author spent way to much time on statistics. I know that child sexual abuse is a worldwide epidemic but as a child sexual abuse survivor this book gave me nothing of value.
The narrator simply reads the book and does a terrible job. Regret using a credit and will return it. Made it to chapter 8 and I can’t take anymore! Horrible!
2 people found this helpful
- A. Willis
Helpful, clear pathway for survivors of incest and childhood sexual abuse
The author shares her own story of surviving and recovering from incest, as well as provides a clear pathway through recovery from childhood sexual abuse. The section with journaling prompts helps to direct journaling in a healthy, growth-oriented way. The book helped to gain a clearer picture of what made childhood dysfunctional and abusive. I’m thankful for the audiobook but wish the narrator’s voice would have more personality (and less clinical sounding).
1 person found this helpful