Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Balance your military career and motherhood - without guilt or stress.
Being a mom is hard. Being a mom in the military is like earning a PhD in hard. There is always the underlying uncertainty of what the military will bring next. You worry about deploying and how the kids will manage. You feel guilty for making career choices that take you away from your family.
Benefsheh Verell understands. A mother of two, she’s married to a service member and served 20 years on active duty, including multiple deployments and a four-and-a-half-year stint during which she and her husband were stationed in different places. Benef discovered the keys to being both a successful mom and military leader. She now shares her triumphs and her failures so that you can better manage your career while nurturing your family.
In Military and Mindful, Benef teaches you:
- The real culprit behind all your stress and guilt - and how to control it
- Tips for dealing with exhaustion and burnout
- The secret to getting everything done and organized
- How to handle emotional overload (before you lose your cool)
- How to be the best mother and Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine you were meant to be
You don’t have to struggle, and you don’t have to do this alone! If you want to manage being in the military and being a mom, then Military and Mindful will show you the way.