Do you have a million-dollar idea but aren't sure how to make it a reality? Young entrepreneur Pete Williams can show you where to start!
Pete Williams has been referred to as Australia's Richard Branson. At just 21 years of age, Pete embarked on a highly publicised and successful entrepreneurial venture, to sell the Melbourne Cricket Ground, in pieces!
In How to Turn Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality, Pete passes on the techniques he used to sell the 'G, including:
- Developing your idea to reach a hungry market
- Achieving maximum sales for minimal expense using publicity and leverage
- Structuring your business to suit your lifestyle
- Pricing your products and services for maximum sales
- Tapping into a worldwide market online
- Using networking and team force to build your business
Listeners will also gain access to a wealth of free material on Pete's website, including discounts on his marketing seminars and products.