How to Play Omaha Poker
- A Beginner’s Guide to Learning Pot-Limit Omaha Poker Rules and Strategies
- Narrated by: Forris Day Jr
- Length: 1 hr and 2 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Want to learn how to play Omaha poker like a pro? Here’s your ultimate Omaha guide!
Every watched an Omaha card game and wondered what’s going on? Do you want to play Omaha with your friends but are not sure about the rules? No need to worry! Now you can easily learn everything you need to know about Omaha and become an Omaha master in just a few minutes! How?
The ultimate Omaha guide is finally here!
You don’t have to spend hours online or waste your time reading lengthy guides anymore, since this all-inclusive and easy-to-listen-to Omaha guide will turn you from a poker rookie to a Las Vegas-grade pro! In this comprehensive Omaha guide, you will be able to learn:
- How to Play Omaha - basic knowledge you need to possess!
- Omaha Hand Rankings - every hand matters, so you need to know your hands!
- Omaha Terminology - want to blend in? Learn that much-needed Omaha slang!
- Additional Omaha Rules - not all Omaha games are created equal!
- Basic Omaha Strategy - know when to fold, when to bluff and when to raise!
- Omaha Variations - the classic with a little twist!
Omaha 101: Learn how to play & win in Omaha!
Unlike other boring and impractical poker guides, this fun and easy-to-follow Omaha guide will enable you to play with your friends, compete in tournaments and gain an in-depth understanding of poker in general and Omaha in particular!
Are you going to fold or are you going to raise?
Knowing how to play Omaha is one of the most fundamental skills every man or woman should have. This fun and spine-tingling card game will offer you endless hours of sheer excitement…if you know how to play it right!
What are you waiting for? Go from being an Omaha beginner to being an Omaha pro overnight!
More from the same
- How to Play Euchre: A Beginner’s Guide to Learning the Euchre Card Game Instructions, Scoring & Strategies to Win at Playing Euchre
- How to Play Canasta: A Beginner’s Guide to Learning the Canasta Card Game, Rules, Scoring & Strategies
- How to Play Go: A Beginners to Expert Guide to Learn the Game of Go
What listeners say about How to Play Omaha PokerAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Ravi Monga
if you have played more than 100 hands of Omaha, there is no knowledge in this book that you don't have already.
- Anonymous User
Only get this book if you do not know the rules of plo but you can just look the rules up online don’t waste your money
- Marla Kvaal
Only for those who have never played any poker if any kind.
This is book is incredibly rudimentary. If you need to learn the definitions of bet, chip stack, etc, then this is the book for you...