Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $6.95
How to Learn and Memorize French Vocabulary ... Using a Memory Palace Specifically Designed for the French Language (and adaptable to many other languages too)
If you'd like to improve your ability to learn French vocabulary by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more) ... using simple memory techniques that you can learn in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this may be the most important book that you will ever listen to.
Believe it or not, it really doesn't matter if you think you have a good memory or not.
The information in this book will teach you:
- Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially French.
- How you can easily create a 26 “letter location” memory system based on the alphabet French shares with English.
- Unique techniques that will have you literally “tuning in” on the French language.
- How to separate French words in the most effective manner for memorization.
- Two secret ways you can use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this book because they will literally eliminate the stress and apprehension as you learn French.
- And much, much more ...
These techniques have been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a “bad memory,” to make real strides in learning French vocabulary.
Don't worry! None of these techniques are rocket science.
Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use this system to memorize a language as rich and diverse as French.
Plus, everything you'll learn in this book applies to every other language that shares the same alphabet with English. And with a little imagination, the ideas are easily transferable to other alphabet systems too.
But there's really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not using this simple vocabulary memorization system, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of being able to read, speak and recall an abundance of French vocabulary as you easily expanded the natural abilities of your mind.
What listeners say about How to Learn and Memorize French Vocabulary
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Paul W Hodges
There's just nothing here
What disappointed you about How to Learn and Memorize French Vocabulary?
The writer has a knack for never getting to a point, rambling over irrelevant anecdotes and speculation, then congratulating himself for his fine work. He can keep this up for a long time. The book could be replaced by a moment of silence.
What do you think the narrator could have done better?
In the introduction, he states that neither the writer or the narrator can pronounce French words, which proves correct.
3 people found this helpful
OK I'm an hour into this thing and he's still giving a pitch that sounds like he's selling Ginsu knives at the state fair. He's got versions for twenty other learning regimens on here and one suspects that the script is identical. Thank you. No.
2 people found this helpful
- Phillip Fitzsimmons
This is another fine book by Anthony Metivier
This is another fine book by Anthony Metivier. I recommend it. He always gives the reader their money’s worth.