The ultimate guide for wedding speeches.
Attention Best Man: If you’ve been asked to be the Best Man in a wedding, then this is the audiobook for you!
You’ll get the following:
- All of the duties required of the Best Man. How to prepare, brainstorm, outline, rehearse, and execute your speech. We’ll discuss all of the duties of a Best Man so you're completely prepared for the day of the wedding. This will include coordinating with the bride and groom, dress and appearance, interacting with friends and family, recording the speech, and so much more.
- A step-by-step guide to write your speech
- What to expect before, during, and after the speech
- The biggest mistake most Best Men make…
- Plus templated speeches for introverts and extroverts (with time estimates)
- And much, much more...
- Below is a short excerpt: It goes without saying that the Best Man has one of the most difficult jobs in the entire wedding party. Aside from the officiant, and perhaps the best man, the Best Man duties are by far the most numerous and diverse. From holding rings and coordinating with catering personnel, to handling last minute “fires,” and mingling with guests, the title of Best Man carries with it a long list of responsibilities. Chief among them is your Best Man speech. For anyone who’s attended weddings before, you’ve probably seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. Some speakers give great speeches that energize the crowd and leave a memory that will last a lifetime. While others fumble through notes and put the audience to sleep. Worst of all is when a speaker fails so epically, that they leave people feeling awkward or uncomfortable. Intentional or not, this can have a long-lasting effect that can ruin the day. Whether it’s malfunctioning microphones, lost note cards, or lack of preparation, there are a million things that can go wrong during a Best Man speech. The purpose of this book is to help you navigate through the common pitfalls most Best Men make and prepare you to give a killer Best Man speech. In this book, I’ll teach you how to prepare, brainstorm, outline, rehearse, and execute your speech. We’ll discuss all of the duties of a Best Man so you're completely prepared for the day of the wedding. This will include coordinating with the bride and groom, dress and appearance, interacting with friends and family, recording the speech, alcohol consumption and so much more. Additionally, you’ll learn the most common issues that happen during the Best Man speech and how to overcome them. Moreover, I provide an example speech at the end of the book, that can be tweaked for your particular needs.
We’re sure you’re going to love this audiobook and do great. But don’t take our word for it. Get this audiobook today!