Good! If you're around here it's not a coincidence. You want to know more about narcissistic personality disorder and how to handle it!
Narcissistic people do not usually have apparently low self-esteem, they have self-confidence. However, in some cases this overvaluation - which may even lead to a narcissistic personality disorder - denotes that these people may be suffering from numerous shortcomings and problems in their relationships. No one suddenly acquires a narcissistic personality simply because he has achieved something great. Actually, a narcissistic person is without the need for anything to happen in his external world; his own evaluation before himself is maximum, he believes and feels better or superior to others, he is delighted to know himself and to see himself in the mirror. And if we look for a bit of humor in this whole affair, we could say that maybe the day that humbleness was distributed, he was not there. This book articulates around my expedition to counter narcissism and how I handled my narcissist husband. Not only have I narrated my experience, but also I have included additional information to deal with different narcissist personalities. Salient features include:
- How I identified that my husband was a narcissist and what tactics I used to handle him
- How I took care of myself in those difficult days of life
- A brief, comprehensive overview of narcissistic personality disorder
- Dealing with narcissistic parents, children, friends, and bosses
- Truths and myths about this disorder
- Strategies for changing your narcissistic responses
- And much more....
If you want to learn how to identify and deal with a narcissist then scroll up and get this audiobook now! You won’t regret you did.
See you inside!