Gratitude Bible-Based Affirmations
- Beginning Your Days with Gratitude, Train Yourself to Thank God Daily; Grow and Become Spiritually Rich Through the Leading of the Word of God
- Narrated by: Aretha Smith
- Length: 3 hrs and 2 mins
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Do you want to increase your happiness and appreciate life more? Do you want to be constantly aware of how richly blessed you are? Do you want to focus on what really matters in life? Then keep reading.
Everybody should be able to live a happier life by constantly being grateful to God and expressing gratitude on a daily basis. It is written in the Bible: "Continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness" (Colossians 2:6-7). The key is feeding your mind with the word of God and speaking out the word in order to live filled with gratitude.
We are personalizing the word of God so that you can use the word in a practical way, a way which personally applies to your life and to your circumstances. Gratitude - Bible-Based Affirmations contains more than 125 affirmations, declarations, and meditations to transform your thoughts, your mind and, ultimately, your life. Listen to these affirmations but most importantly repeat some of them on a daily basis and see how your life will start to overflow with gratitude. In this audiobook, you will find affirmations such as:
- With great awe, I contemplate the nature God has created
- Gratitude makes me enjoy my life
- I am grateful to be alive today
- God is blessing me financially and I am able to provide for my family
- I am aware that I am blessed every day
Are you ready to start meditating on God’s word for a better and happier life? Then buy this audiobook now!