When you were a kid you had so many dreams and aspirations, what happened to those dreams? In a word? Life. Like many others before you, chances are you traded those wonderful dreams for a sense of practicality and social acceptance. Unfortunately, there was a much deeper consequence you didn't realize when you made that decision. Not only did you give up your dreams, but on a subconscious level you also gave up your freedom to live the life you want to live. You mentally entered a cage, locked it shut, shackled yourself, and sat there feeling safe because the bars of the cage would protect you from the pain of failure. Escaping the cage begins with the realization that even if you're very wealthy and having fun in the cage, you're still not free if fear remains your master while you are the slave.
Book proceeds directly support inmate coaching, mentoring, and training to help prepare them for a positive, new beginning upon release.
Free Your Mind will give you powerful strategies that will help you:
- Eliminate feelings of loneliness and sadness
- Discover a source of happiness that never goes away
- Open your heart to being loved
- Mold a life of meaning and purpose
- Harness personal energy to achieve your goals
- Convert your past pain into fuel for success
- Create a reality that is rigged in your favor
- Build empowering beliefs that help you take action