Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $17.00
From renowned international dating coach comes an essential, must-have dating guide for men looking to gain confidence and find lasting love in the #MeToo era.
Rejection. Ghosting. Not knowing how to talk to women. For many men, dating just sucks. But it doesn’t have to. There’s a simple, yet powerful, way to gain instant confidence and attract a great girlfriend: Be authentic.
Whether you want to confidently approach women, get quality matches on dating apps, or learn how to avoid the “friend zone”, Dating Sucks, but You Don’t is your step-by-step blueprint for landing your soul mate.
Using the power of “radical authenticity”, you’ll unlock your most awesome self and learn how to:
- Be magnetic as you...even if you’re not rich, tall, or great-looking
- Always know what to say to ignite chemistry
- Get dates and connect with great women without using creepy “pickup artist” tricks
- Conquer fear and anxiety and confidently approach women (in a way they love)
- Get great matches and dates on Tinder, Bumble, Match, Hinge, or any other dating app
- Be a true gentleman of the #MeToo era who respects women and understands the boundaries surrounding consent
- Create a healthy, supportive relationship with someone who loves you for you
You definitely don’t suck. And when you have total self-confidence and great results, neither does dating.
What listeners say about Dating Sucks, but You Don't
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Sean T.
"Just be yourself," my parents would say. Well, I needed more than that and, thanks to Dating Sucks But You Don't, readers get exactly that. Connell Barrett masterfully articulates dating lessons that took me my entire twenties to learn. Through his experience as a dating coach, Barrett virtually takes the reader on client dates pinpointing exact make-or-break moments that are as exciting as actually being there. His insistence on knowing yourself, authentic expression, and being kind is as illuminating for prospective daters as is it to the population as a whole. Finally, you can "just be yourself" and be confident too.