Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Creating Your First Team is based on my experience and that of several business owners and professionals who have gotten a few reps to help them grow their business. It is designed to help entrepreneurs, start-ups, small businesses, and professionals obtain more clients and customers. The topics covered include the following:
- Determining when you need a sales rep to represent you
- Finding prospective sales reps
- Recruiting sales reps on different platforms
- Explaining the requirements and interviewing prospective reps
- Assessing skills and getting references
- Developing guidelines for what sales reps should say and do
- Creating commission arrangements and contracts
- Hiring reps as independent contractors and avoiding employment law issues
- Creating reporting documents to know what reps have done to follow up
- Coordinating reps in the field by email and phone
- Assigning responsibilities to sales team members
- Dealing with reps who don’t perform and reassigning duties to other reps
- Having a debriefing with reps
- Organizing the information from your reps for follow-up
- Figuring out commissions and making payments
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.