- Physical Self Defense Training and Teaching Methods for Instructors and Students
- Narrated by: Paul Holbrook
- Length: 3 hrs and 57 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
From the author of the number one self defense best-seller, Self Defense Tips Everyone Should Know, comes the new Amazon verified number one best-seller.
A book for all instructors and students of self defense who strive for excellence in their teaching and training.
A completely practical guide on self defense training methods that will give you:
- A complete blueprint for teaching and training combatives
- A detailed and fully explained combatives syllabus for you to work from
- Essential training practices and guidelines
- The best self defense techniques to teach and train
- Numerous example training drills
- Guidelines for developing your students (and yourself)
- And much more
This book details all the essential elements of teaching combatives the right way so that you can get the results your students are looking for.
What listeners say about Combatives InstructionAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Not worth it
Horrible chapters little knowledge. Simply a story of the author teaching. If you to waste your time and money this book is for you !!
1 person found this helpful
Waist of time
This book is a synopsis of what a self-defense course should include and nothing on actual self-defense