Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Based on over 350+ scientific studies, Burn Fat, Build Muscle: Supplement Guide was written with one goal in mind: to help you choose the safest and most effective supplements for your body.
This guide will show you what supplements to take to improve your lean muscle mass, power, and strength (with additional recommendations for burning fat, improving your energy levels, and boosting your focus and cognition).
Furthermore, you’ll discover what supplements are safe, what supplements to avoid, and what supplements are ineffective and a waste of money.
Inside You'll Discover:
- The supplement that increases strength by 25%
- How to increase your amino acid uptake by 440%
- Increase your testosterone levels by 25.2% (for men)
- Which supplement reduces muscle soreness by up to 50%
- Which supplement has a thermic (fat burning) effect of 30%
- Supplements that can help you burn fat and cravings by 60%
- The supplement that can increase your lean muscle mass by 20%
- The supplement that can increase your running distance by 10.9%
- Which supplement deficiency affects 90% of people (not vitamin D)
- The supplement that allows boxers and golfers to strike with more accuracy
- How to improve high-intensity exercise performance by as much as 15 percent
- The supplement that allows you to increase your exercise workload by 20%
- How to improve your intelligence and memory test scores by 20-50%
Burn Fat, Build Muscle: Supplement Guide contains three sections: Essential Supplements, Effective Supplements, and Ineffective Supplements. Before we get started, it’s important to note that all the information contained within this guide uses scientific research at its foundation.
Our goal is to remain independent and unbiased in our reporting of all supplements. We do not sponsor any supplement products, nor do we accept advertising from any supplement companies.