Find inner peace and stability.
We understand that stress and chaos dominate modern-day life. We also know that every human being longs for freedom from negativity at some point. Through this book we seek to highlight the teachings of Gautama Buddha, who was none other than the master of peace and tranquility.
Buddha once said that he was neither god nor an angel. He said he was merely "awake". So what is an "awakening"? How do we achieve this state?
This book will open the gates to the path to freedom and enable you to see the world in a different light. Buddhism is not merely a religion. It is the art and science of matters relating to the mind. The book will teach you about:
- The birth and evolution of Buddhism
- The story of Gautama Buddha
- Explanations of the mind-boggling law of karma
- Traditions and practices of Buddhism along with teachings of Buddha
- Effective meditation techniques and methods to incorporate into your daily life
- How to establish a mental and spiritual balance
- Various effective Buddhist meditation techniques
- Strategies to incorporate Buddhism in your daily life
- How to live in the present moment, without being tormented by the past or future
- How to attain states of happiness, freedom, peace, and consciousness
- Much more!