Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $19.95
You may be divorcing, divorced, never married, a grandparent, or other relative of a child growing up between two homes. For whatever reason you find yourself in the situation of helping a child grow up between two homes, it's normal to wonder how to do so now that you're no longer (or maybe never were) a single-home family. Between Two Homes has the answers. In this book, you'll learn how to remain or become coparents (instead of opponents) and how to help your child grow and thrive while living between two homes.
Between Two Homes helps you:
- Build a successful coparenting relationship so you can stop fighting and start communicating
- Recognize obstacles to the coparenting relationship
- Take advantage of alternatives to litigation--you don't have to fight it out in court
- Talk to your child about the changes using language he or she can understand
- Learn the special needs of your child at various stages, from newborn to teenager
- Create a coparenting plan
- Learn what behaviors, and even what words, can help or hurt your child
This book is also a helpful resource for mental health professionals and family law professionals. Not only does it provide helpful tools to help families, but it is a valuable text to provide to your clients.