Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
What are African elephants? How different are they from Asian elephants? What do they look like, and what do they like to do? What makes male and female elephants different from each other? These and more questions will be answered with the help of this audiobook.
Elephants are big and somewhat scary, especially for young kids. But with this audiobook, kids will surely have fun learning about these big animals and will be taught to appreciate them a lot more. In this audiobook, you will learn about:
- How African elephants look
- What African elephants eat
- Where the word elephant came from
- What elephants are scared of and which animals are considered as their predators
- What African elephants like to do with their time
- Facts about baby, male, and female elephants!
- Animals that are considered elephants’ best friends
- Why elephants sometimes become aggressive
- What makes elephants mad
- Why it’s important to keep elephants safe
- How elephants deal with death
- How elephant parents take care of their children
- How elephants escape from danger and how you can protect yourself in case you find yourself being threatened by elephants
- What makes elephants and humans similar
- And so much more!
The audiobook is also filled with fun, weird, and little-known facts about African elephants and elephants in general.
If you want to know more about elephants and understand why they are important in this world, listen to this audiobook now and get to know everything you need to know about them and more!