10-Minute Social Psychology
- The Critical Thinker’s Guide to Social Behavior, Motivation, and Influence to Make Rational and Effective Decisions
- Narrated by: Russell Newton
- Series: The Critical Thinker, Book 4
- Length: 2 hrs and 36 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Would you like to instantly catch people’s thoughts, emotions, motivations, and intentions through mere observation?
If yes, you’re in the right place!
10-Minute Social Psychology is a unique audiobook that takes a deeper look into social conflicts: What causes them, what keeps them alive, and most importantly - what you can do about them. The audiobook presents how social awareness is built, and takes you step-by-step through the various mindset shifts and action items.
Using the best studies and lessons of social neuroscience and social psychology this audiobook helps you understand how others influence your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
Establishing a connection between raw biological and social cognition, the neuro-scientific method can have a tremendous impact on our behavior. Improve your:
- critical thinking and reasoning,
- physical and mental health care,
10-Minute Social Psychology addresses social concerns such as discrimination, in - and out - group dynamics, competition-cooperation, social acceptability, and likability, using neuroscience and social psychology-backed data, giving guidelines and critical thinking practices to diminish these concerns.
Learn to predict and change others’ and our own behavior.
- How our understanding of social behavior can be expanded and improved?
- How do social processes impact the human brain?
- Which brain areas implement social behavior? Can we influence them?
Become more likable by becoming more empathetic.
- Tame the social categorization muscle in dimensions like gender, race, or age.
- What is the cost of social stress?
- How to become better at cooperation and competition?
- How to become less susceptible to social influence?
Humans are social creatures - our health and well-being partially depend on others. 10-Minute Social Psychology helps you to understand the critical function of how we make sense of and connect with people.