1. My Summer Holiday
2. What's Wrong with Civilizashun
3. The Job I'd Like Best
4. Commonsense About Holidays
5. School is a Waste of Time
6. My Day in London
7. Something Like a Change
8. I'll Tell You What's Wrong With Christmas
9. Home For The Holidays
10. William's Christmas Presents
11. Christmas Day With William
12. New Year's Day
©2000 CSA Word; (P)2000 CSA Word
"Funny enough to make one laugh out loud." (Daily Mail)
"IT WAS GREAT, AWESOME FUNNY!!!!!😂😆😊😀😁😆"
this book was great, awesome and funny and i like all of the Just William books ! Duncan, aged 7. nearly 8.
"Classic stories well read"
The way the world has changed since the books were written but is still recognisable. William is probably a psychopath by today's standards
They are still sometimes laugh-out-loud funny.
Only the Just William stories, which he has made his own. Otherwise, I can;t stand him.
Report Inappropriate Content