Equestrian Adventuresses Series4 books in series
Saddles and Sisterhood: True Stories of Friendships Built During Trail Riding and on Long Distance Horse Riding Travels Publisher's Summary
Equestrian Adventuresses Series, Book 1 Saddles and Sisterhood
"I hesitated as my fist hovered above the door. I took in a deep breath, bracing myself for whatever - and whoever - may be standing behind the closed door. After all, it was a complete strangers house. And I wasn’t exactly invited…"
Travel to Bhutan, Canada, Ireland, Greece the Bronx and more as you embark on adventures in the saddle. In this book you will find out what it's like to be apart of a "saddle club" friendship whilst growing up in Australia. You'll race the Grey Ghost against your childhood rivalry, and you'll knock on strangers doors in Ireland as you complete your 400 mile journey across a country.
This heartwarming book is full of inspirational stories written by a variety of authors whose friendships with their horses, themselves and their friends have formed impeccable bonds.
Here's some of what you'll find in this book:
- Riding horses with bears in Canada
- Long riders covering over 400 miles across Ireland, relying on total strangers to give their horses a place to stay for the night.
- A real life Saddle Club growing up in Australia
- A mother-daughter horse riding adventure to the magical Buddhist kingdom of Bhutan, a tiny country lying in the Himalayas
- What it's like riding horses in the Bronx in New York City.
Plus much, much more! Scroll up and download your copy today! If you want to live your dream of riding horses in exotic countries with your best friend, then order this book now!