Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Once an experienced Woodworker said to me, "There is no scrap wood, just pieces which have not met the right hand."
Back in the days when I was starting with woodcraft, I was desperately looking for the go-to guide about the processes and the tools involved.
Woodworking is a vast subject with many branches or subgenres of this craft like cabinet making, wood carving, joinery, carpentry, and wood turning.
This book is for people who are in their first lap (zero to three years) of the woodcrafting journey and want to have a holistic idea of processes and tools and need help in their initial projects.
Below is the flow of the information provided in the book:
- Introduction: the history and details of various branches of woodworking
- All about the wood: how to choose them; hardwood, softwood, plywood, MDF all explained
- Woodworking tools: hand and power tool explained with best practices
- Processes and techniques: the complete workflow of the woodworking process along with a detailed explanation of the usage of each tool
- Safety and best practices: This topic is highlighted throughout the book, and best practices with regards to hand and power tools explained in detail
- Gluing and finishing
- Ten starter projects with step-by-step instructions
- Glossary of woodworking tools, sources for downloading the free plan
- Also, you can download my additional bonus booklet with additional plans for more projects
So, what are you waiting for? As they say in the woodworking community: Measure twice and cut once, and let's start the journey.
What listeners say about Woodworking for Beginners Handbook: The Step-by-Step Guide with Tools, Techniques, Tips and Starter ProjectsAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Ben W.
The link for the downloadable version doesn't work
It is constantly referred to, please fix the link mentioned in the opening chapters or provide new link. Thanks, I will update rating when resolved.