Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $28.50
Everything you need to know to plan for your own safe, financially secure, healthy, and happy old age
For those who have no support system in place, the thought of aging without help can be a frightening, isolating prospect. Whether you have friends and family ready and able to help you or not, growing old does not have to be an inevitable decline into helplessness. It is possible to maintain a good quality of life in your later years, but having a plan is essential. Who Will Take Care of Me When I'm Old? equips listeners with everything they need to prepare on their own:
- Advice on the tough medical, financial, and housing decisions to come
- Real solutions to create a support network
- Questions about aging solo listeners don't know to ask
- Customizable worksheets and checklists that help keep plans on course
- Guidance on new products, services, technology, and resources
Who Will Take Care of Me When I'm Old? goes way beyond estate planning to help listeners prepare for all the changes in store. Listeners are empowered to make proactive plans for their own lives rather than entrusting decisions to family and community.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.