Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $14.95
"It is not how much we do - it is how much love we put into the doing." (Mother Teresa)
In Warm Hearts: A Nurse's Recipe for a Successful and Fulfilling Career, author and registered nurse Patrice M Foster draws on years of experience as a nurse and caregiver to offer proven methods that RNs can use to prevent the natural tendency to become heartless and business-like over time.
In this valuable nurse training guide, you will learn easy-to-apply nursing tips:
- How to relate to difficult personality types without losing your cool
- Overcome high stress situations
- Learn to treat each patient well and prevent having a bad attitude because of a prior patient experience
- How to deal with difficult personality types and communication problems
- How to have empathy for your patients, even when they aren't nice
- Prevent nursing career burn-out and stress-related health issues like high blood pressure and heart disease
- Increase productivity and drive by coming to work with a positive attitude
Nurses serve as advocates for the physical and psychological well-being of all patients. Yet, nursing isn't as simple as doing routine linen changing. It is very important that nurses can overcome many things and still provide a friendly greeting and positive attitude towards all patients and their families.
Page Up and Order Now.