She's sitting on a secret. With thousands Uber and Lyft rides under her belt, Uber Diva offers a birds eye view of what it’s really like to work as a rideshare driver. She also instructs passengers on how to avoid getting spanked with a one-star-rating. Meet the freaks, learn the equipment, and see how this diva survived when a drunk driver T-Boned her car. Based on true rideshare experiences in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Uber Diva includes educational chapters answering these burning questions:
- What kind of insurance is needed as an Uber driver?
- What equipment will be necessary before drivers start driving?
- How is Uber different than driving for Lyft?
- What’s the etiquette for passengers?
- What about driver and passenger safety?
This book is the author's personal opinion, and does not necessarily reflect the views of the companies mentioned in the book including Uber, Lyft, Google, Apple, or Twitter.