Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $24.95
Witty and personal, The Whole Lesbian Sex Book is the most comprehensive sex guide available for lesbians, offering information and support for all lesbian lifestyles. It speaks to lesbian and bisexual readers of diverse experiences - young and old, partnered and single, trans- and traditionally gendered, sexually experienced and new to lesbian sex.
The Whole Lesbian Sex Book offers basic information techniques, advice, support, and playful discourse on the subject of lesbian sex, including: where to find partners; G-spot stimulation; oral sex; vaginal fisting; dildos for fun and fashion; dynamics of butch/femme sex; anal sex; the pleasures of lube and latex; where to cop the best cybersex; and leather, piercings, tattoos, high heels, and other fetishes.
This revised and expanded second edition also includes new information:
- How to keep your sex life hot - whether you have one partner or many, or are going solo
- How to have all the orgasms you desire - expanded chapter on Tantra, G-spot orgasms, multiple orgasms, extended orgasms, and ejaculation
- How to create lasting, intimate sexual relationships that deepen over time
- The latest vibrators, dildos, and harnesses - and how to get the most out of your sex toys
- Perimenopause, menopause, and herbal supplements to support libido
- What to do about the sexual side effects of SSRIs
Completely updated resource guide with hundreds of videos and DVDs, books, magazines, Web sites, retail and mail order outlets, email lists, gender resources, and S/M organizations.
More from the same
What listeners say about The Whole Lesbian Sex BookAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This book was informative, but...
Would you try another book from Felice Newman and/or Kaylee West?
the reader's voice was shaky. The reader sounded nervous as if the reading material made her uneasy.
What could Felice Newman have done to make this a more enjoyable book for you?
Find someone else to read her book. The reader made the book less enjoyable for me.
Would you be willing to try another one of Kaylee West’s performances?
21 people found this helpful
loved it, super informative and sexy as well. help me be a bit more comfortable with my sexuality and open up to my partner about my needs.
- M Driskell
This boom was a great read. It tells you a lot about being sexual with a lesbian.