Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Or, is building a company something “other people” do? In The Poster Boy, Chad Scott tells the story of a Midwestern kid from Missouri who worked up the nerve to move to Chicago and chase his dream of becoming an entrepreneur. He didn’t have a pile of cash or a bunch of connections - just a great idea and the willpower to see it through to the bitter end.
This book is half-memoir and half-guide. Chapters alternate between Chad’s story and practical business lessons designed to take you all the way from a bare concept to a lucrative business.
In the narration, you’ll find:
- Real talk about the everyday problems entrepreneurs face
- Advice for overcoming and growing through adversity
- The inspiration to make something out of nothing
- Practical tools and tactics for starting your own business
- Wisdom for working with partners and investors
- Ways to hire friends and influence people
- Guidance for finding investors and raising money
- Tips for building an organization that gives as good as it gets.
- A plethora of stupid mistakes, ridiculous problems, and innovative solutions
- All the motivation you need to set your business in motion today
Don’t let your fears keep you from getting into the game. Young, old, rich, poor, successful, or failing - if you’ve ever wanted to start your own business, this audiobook is for you.
What listeners say about The Poster BoyAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Utilisateur anonyme
The postal boy
just love the heart and soul of the death that the Author brought forth thanks
- Erika Zamudio
Must Read for Entrepreneurs wishing to Scale
A really fantastic read, and high quality content! Chad has a very attractive challenge for its readers, this memoir/guide will definitely help you rise faster and live a better life as a person and entrepreneur. If you’re in the mist of starting your own business or want to thrive to be more, then this is the book for you.