Play is important. Play is a fundamental human need. Play can improve every area of a person’s life. But are you really getting enough real play? This is not a book to quickly listen to; it is a book to absorb, apply, and transform your life. It’s time to explore The Play Paradigm.
This breakthrough book will help you understand and re-define your relationship with play. This has the potential to transform your life, work, relationships, and overall levels of success and happiness.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the powerful play state
- Understand what play really means to you
- Discover and re-discover opportunities for play
- Create the space and support in your life for play
- Live more playfully in everything you do
Rip up the rulebook on what play should be, and start living your life with a fresh new mindset - one that serves you and your needs better.