Confused and intimidated by the dull world of personal finance and investing? Now it’s time to take control of the situation and finally make money your bitch! Turns out sticking your head in the sand isn’t that great an idea when it comes to finance and investing.
Want to learn the basics without being bored to tears in the process? This beginner’s guide makes even the most complex financial concepts simple and actionable by removing the hurdles that prevent you from getting started on your path to becoming wealthy.
This audiobook will show you how to:
- Tap into hidden financial opportunities in your life and use them to your advantage.
- Apply a simple formula to figure out how much money you need to invest to achieve peace of mind and financial security (regardless of when you start).
- Develop an easy-to-follow long-term strategy to hit your money goals.
- Harness the power of the nine major asset classes to get good returns without taking massive risks.
- Still fritter away money on stupid stuff and not ruin your plan.
- Apply portfolio theory and asset allocation (proper grown-up stuff).
- Understand your portfolio’s performance and learn how to keep it on track.
- Know more about finance and investing than 90 percent of the population (including a lot of financial advisers).
What members say
- Jono Poon
Personal Finance Management Made Easy
The Money Shot by Damien Fogg is by far one of the easiest personal finance and investing guides to follow and understand. I use to be so bored with finance because it was always explained in a dull and boring way. However with Damien's simplified approach to personal finance management and investing, it's made finance more fun and easy to understand again. There's a lot of investment areas that he covers basic detail but enough to understand and get started with. Highly recommend this if you are looking to get your personal finance and investments well managed.