The Little Guide to Not Being Dumb
- How to Stop Making Excuses and Actually Learn!
- Narrated by: Dalan E. Decker
- Length: 1 hr and 46 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
You want to learn, but you have the attention span of a weevil. Thankfully, Elise has years of experience helping people just like you.
This audiobook is short and sweet on purpose, and in the course of a few "chapter-ettes", you will learn how you can:
- Increase your chances of even starting a study session at all ("Turning a Mountain into a Molehill")
- Improve your chances of finishing what you start ("Getting Crap Done")
- Promote better studying without even studying at all ("You Snooze, You Don't Lose")
- Learn how to ask for help instead of wasting everyone's time
- And laugh along the way