Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Featuring erotic stories by Pulitzer Prize winner Robert Olen Butler, Lars Eighner, David Shields, Cecilia Tan, and Steven Saylor.
This fourth volume of the best-selling series brings together the most outstanding literary erotic writing of the year, including cutting-edge forays into sexual and virtual reality.
Included in this collection:
- "The Letters" by Eric Albert
- "The Perfect Fit" by Katya Andreevna
- "The Trade" by Lars Eighner
- "Girls Who Wear Glasses" by David Sheilds
- "Pearl Diver" by Cecilia Tan
- "A Fish Story" by Bob Zordani
- "The Hit" by Aaron Travis
- "Light" by Bonny Finberg
- "there's more to state troopers than meets the eye" by Estabrook
- "The Portable Girlfriend" by Doug Tierney
- "Progressive Lightning" by Joel Dailey
- Excerpt from Jack the Modernist by Robert Gluck
- "Meow?" by Shar Rednour
- "Hollywood Squared" by Brandon Judell
- "Choke Hold" by Lucy Taylor
- "Temporary Insanity" by Thomas S. Roche
- "Dessert for the Gourmet" by William Borden
- "Morning Love" by Linda Smukler
- "His Little Plan Backfired" by Amelia Copeland
- "Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot" by Robert Olen Butler
Previously published as Best American Erotica 1996.
"[Susie Bright is] the avatar of American erotica." (The New York Times)
"Bright has outdone herself....This very literary, Epicurean collection is guaranteed to stimulate both hormones and funnybones." (Publishers Weekly)
What listeners say about The Best American Erotica, Volume 4: Choke Hold
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Cold and Hot
This was an Oasis between readings of my regular books. Some stories where so Hot especially when you are hearing them at work, very few confusing and not inspiring but other so mind bugging. I was really impressed and the performance where right on cue, I always talk that what makes audiobooks so enjoyable is the person who reads it back to me. it thrills me. Was not disappointed only for the the stories that where off and leave like, wtf? Really enjoy it, will listen again and again.