The Barn Wedding Book: How to Hold Your Hootenanny Without a Hitch! is the book on what you should know and prepare for when planning the perfect barn wedding!
The topics in this audiobook include:
- What to look for when touring a barn venue to make sure it is going to suit your needs
- How not to lose your deposits
- How to beat the bugs and discern how to deal with anything else nature decides to throw at you
- Validate your vendors and choose the right ones for you
- Figure the food out to make sure the meal's a hit
- Keep the cake perfect until it's time to cut
- Balance the beverage calculation just right
- Manage the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner hour, and dancing the night away
- Stay safe with electricity, fire, alcohol, and other potential hazards
- Sanitation sanity and how to keep it clean without losing your mind
- DIY the decor and make your barn wedding dreams come true while reflecting you
- Dress for barn wedding success
- Wedding Insurance - Shut up. You need it. Here's why....
- Taming your timeline and giving your barn wedding a natural flow
- What to do when your hootennany has halted
- Much, much more
You itchin' to git yer hootennany on? Well c'mon y'all and let's swing these doors open!