Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
This 30th issue of Tales from the Canyons of the Damned consists of five sharp, suspenseful, thought provoking short stories - each from a different featured master of speculative fiction.
- "Something Bad" by Jeremy Essex
- "On a Front Porch on a November Afternoon" by M. Regan
- "The End of the World and a Super 88" by Michael Ezell
- "Winning in Real Estate" by Lara Frater
- "The Lost Tapes - Shane Starr" by Daniel Arthur Smith
Tales from the Canyons of the Damned is a dark science fiction, horror, & slipstream magazine we've been working on since 2015. What is dark science fiction and horror? Think of it as a literary Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, or Outer Limits, it's Netflix's Black Mirror and Amazon's Electric Dreams in the short story format. And it's a bargain. Each monthly issue has three-to-five sharp, suspenseful, satirical tales from today's top speculative fiction writers.
These are dark sci fi slipstream tales like you've never listened to before.