Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $6.95
Get this guide to tick New Orleans off your bucket list for under $240. Lonely Planet advises 'budget' travellers to pay $100 per day to visit New Orleans. This guide will show you how to comfortably enjoy everything the Big Easy has to offer for $50 a day.
Super Cheap New Orleans is a travel guide for people seeking cold-hard facts to enjoy the biggest New Orleans adventure on the smallest budget. Choose from city adventures or mix it up with our nature suggestions. Either way, our plans and New Orleans’s fascinating history and stunning French quarter will blow your mind, not your budget. Instantly discover everything you need for a luxurious trip to New Orleans on a backpackers budget.
- Hundreds of historical, cultural and money-saving local insights
- Cheapest flight routes to New Orleans
- Insider tips on planning your trip on a budget including the most fascinating free attractions and free museums
- Review of the best great free walking tour
- How to get 25 percent off your New Orleans Airbnb
- How to stay in five-star New Orleans hotels for two-star prices
- The cheapest place to stay (this may surprise you)
- Must-see and cheap hacks to see and do all the sights including an amazing value cruise
- The cheapest route form the airport to the city
- Advice on getting around cheaply
- Must-try street foods and the best place to try them including mouth-watering Po' boys.
- Tons of cheap delicious local eats
- Practical tips and insights
- Detailed broken down checklist of things to remember to save money
- Discount markets you must visit
- Cheapest onwards destinations
- Bonus: thousands of general travel hacks to save you money before travelling
- Save yourself the time and hassle.
- Enjoy everything New Orleans has to offer without the ascribed $100 a day tourist budget.
Super Cheap Insider Guides.com
Spend a little and enjoy a lot with Super Cheap Insider Guides written by real travelers in collaboration with thrifty locals.
When you buy and review this book you’ll have free access to our Super Cheap Accommodation Finder Service, normally $50 (a team of highly skilled Accommodation Hackers will find you three of the best price-performance accommodation options for your specific needs). You can also use our flight hacking service (our skilled flight hackers will take hundreds of dollars off your flight). We’ve designed this hands-on guidebook to save you time, hassle and money.
Leave the crowds behind
Get Super Cheap New Orleans to save hundreds on your New Orleans trip with real insights Google can’t and won’t reveal.