Does avoiding conflict to “keep the peace” mean key issues go unaddressed? Learn simple ways to firmly address conflict issues before they erupt into major problems at work or home.
In this audiobook, you will learn to:
- Recognize conflict avoidance
- Deal with passive-aggressive behavior
- Change conflict-avoidant behavior in yourself and others
- Become skilled at addressing avoiders
- Understand conflict avoidance as a strategy
Each chapter includes a real-life scenario with questions to reflect on your interpersonal conflict situation as well as strategies to consider.