Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $19.95
Are you ready to radically transform your health?
Chronic illness - whether you are dealing with cancer, autoimmune disease, or a slew of mysterious symptoms - cuts to the core of a woman’s being.
You may feel like you are drowning in a sea of pills, treatments, programs, diets, and debt that never quite gets you the results you crave. You would do anything - if you knew what to do and who to listen to.
Wellness expert Dr. Brenda Walding spent the last decade navigating debilitating chronic illness (including breast cancer) and came to understand the crucial components required for true healing and thriving. Now, it is her mission to help other women learn how to tap into their innate healing power and finally begin living the lives they crave - lives full of well-being, happiness, connection, peace, and joy.
In Sick of Being Sick you will:
- Learn to implement the nine essentials of Dr. Walding's whole-hearted healing approach
- Access powerful tools, tips, lifestyle factors, and daily practices that are essential for radiant health
- Create a self-care action plan
- Understand how to overcome overwhelm and fear to make decisions for your highest good
- Become aware of subtle, but dangerous, blind spots that may be massively sabotaging your healing efforts
- Understand how chronic illness can be a stepping stone to an extraordinary life (instead of a stumbling block)
This heart-felt healing manifesto provides a comprehensive road map to empower and support you as you navigate your healing path. If you're ready to begin your journey to wellness, Sick of Being Sick will be your portal of transformation and opportunity to bring you back to your heart and to experience the health and wholeness you desire.
What listeners say about Sick of Being Sick
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I experienced a health breakthrough while reading though this helpful, inspiring book. It's lovingly written and full of research based strategies and thoughtful points of reflection. Don't miss this gem!