Self-Love and Appreciation: Program Your Mind for Deep Self-Love and Higher Confidence with Subliminal Affirmations and Hypnosis
- Narrated by: Infinity Productions
- Length: 1 hr and 31 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Even in an age where technology seems to promote narcissism, it is still a radical thing to love yourself deeply. Although “faking it till you make it” can help you boost your confidence, appreciating yourself through the hard times is more complicated. Just as we do in our relationships with others, consistently showing up for ourselves with our thoughts and actions results in a deeper bond. This program is designed to shape your mindset for having an authentic, richer love for yourself so you can share it with others.
This program can help you:
- Cultivate self-appreciation
- Love yourself more deeply
- Increase your confidence
The audiobook includes:
- Subliminal Self-Love Affirmations: Listen to these nightly affirmations on a low volume either before or during sleep. They are designed to help you increase your self-acceptance and practice loving yourself unconditionally.
Show yourself the appreciation you deserve and grow your confidence even more. Cultivating deep love for yourself will lead to a more satisfying life.
More from the same
- Multi-Millionaire: Program Your Mind for an Abundance Mindset and Think Like a Millionaire with Subliminal Affirmations and Hypnosis
- Hustle: Stop Procrastinating, Improve Your Memory and Develop a Success Mindset with Hypnosis and Subliminal Affirmations
- A Glowing Confidence: Program Your Mind for High Self-Esteem and Self-Love with Subliminal Affirmations and Hypnosis
What listeners say about Self-Love and Appreciation: Program Your Mind for Deep Self-Love and Higher Confidence with Subliminal Affirmations and HypnosisAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
sweet and loving
very nice for having more loving thoughts about yourself. Negative self talk can really bring you down. It's better to break that habit as early as possible.
60 people found this helpful