The first book devoted exclusively to issues of gender transitioning for youth. Real Talk takes early transitioning seriously and offers a road map of the issues that youth can expect to encounter in their journey.
But Seth doesn’t stop there. He provides youth with a guidebook of sound advice to help them navigate various stages of gender reassignment, including treatment options for hormones and surgery, coming out to friends and family, and tips for dating and disclosure. Seth offers an essential toolkit for building mental toughness and teaches youth how to take control of their destiny, achieve success, and live a happy, fulfilled life.
- Chapter 1: Developing Your Mental Toolkit for Life
- Chapter 2: Coming Out
- Chapter 3: Disclosure
- Chapter 4: School, Friends, and Bullying
- Chapter 5: Dating and Relationships
- Chapter 6: Social Transition
- Chapter 7: Medical
- Chapter 8: Gender Surgeries
- Chapter 9: Your Future
More from the same
- Boost Your Confidence & Self-Esteem with Inspiring Affirmations
- How to Influence People and Become a Master of Persuasion: Discover Advanced Methods to Analyze People, Control Emotions and Body Language. Leverage Manipulation in Business & Relationships
- The Social Anxiety Cure: Defeat Shyness & Anxiety Forever