- Human Nature, Irrationality, and Why We Do What We Do. The Hidden Influences Behind Our Actions, Thoughts, and Behaviors. (Understand Your Brain Better)
- Narrated by: Russell Newton
- Length: 4 hrs and 32 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Understand, avoid, and defeat the subconscious causes of your irrational and self-defeating behaviors. It’s only human nature.
A psychological trigger is something that causes us to act out of urgency - not correctness or even happiness. It’s a switch that is flipped outside of our consciousness. This is fertile ground for some of the worst decisions of our lives.
Seize control and of your impulses and make better decisions.
Psychological Triggers is an introduction to yourself - your impulses, your desires, and everything in your subconscious that drives you to action. It answers the question, “Why did I just make a terrible choice when I know I shouldn’t have?”
We are all slaves to our triggers, and this book seeks to identify them to better battle them. We might think we are making our decisions independently and out of free will, but you’ll discover that to be far from reality.
Master your psychology, master your life.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Think clearly and triumph over your human nature.
- The triggering effects of social pressure and conformity
- How everyday emotions are behind some of the most powerful triggers
- Natural, biological, evolutionary human drives - can you regulate them?
- Simple thinking traps we all fall victim to
- The notion of free will and whether it truly exists
Beat psychological triggers, reclaim your free will, and stop irrationality.
Is purely rational thinking, devoid of emotion and human drives, a reality? Probably not. But you can certainly live free from your worst impulses and irrational hunches, which are what psychological triggers create more often than not. See yourself thrive from consistently making beneficial decisions and defeating your primal psychology.
Control your destiny by clicking the "Buy Now" button at the top right of this page.