Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
How to stop killing yourself as an entrepreneur.
As an entrepreneur, it can be really difficult to feel and be productive inside your business.
No matter what level you're at in your business... whether you're a solopreneur or the leader of a massive corporation, things can stall out. You feel burnt out, unproductive and, instead of CEO, your job title becomes "Chief Fire Fighter".
The 60-100 hour week grind wears old. Your marriage and family starts to fall apart, and pretty soon your business comes with it.
Work-life balance becomes a dangling carrot that's always out of reach.
This happens to entrepreneurs everywhere. That's why we wrote this book.
Inside the book you'll discover:
- The Three Getting Things Done Hacks to Relax You, Ease Your Stressful Workdays and Give You 120 Minutes Back of Intense Glorious Progress
- Five Small Changes Every Entrepreneur Must Make To GTD Now, Not "When I Have Time".
- Why Yesterday's GTD Methods Don't Work in Today's Smartphone Distracted World...
WARNING: this is not a long drawn out book with tons of strategy, facts, and boring dialogue.
This book is straight to the point... featuring only the best productivity hacks and methods that have worked for us, our students, and tens of thousands of people across the globe.
Things You'll Learn Even if You're Not An Entrepreneur:
Not an entrepreneur? Don't worry.
Although this book is geared toward entrepreneurs, there's tons of stuff inside for non-entrepreneurs, students, and corporate employees.
Here's a few things non-entrepreneurs will learn:
- The Three Minute Crash Course on Stopping Distractions
- 10 Steps You Can Take to "Laser Focus" and Make Far More Money in the Time You DO Choose to Work
- The Age-Old Process For Clearing Away 75 percent of Useless Busywork Which Most People Are "Proud Of". You'll Discover How to Get The Most EFFECTIVE Day Ever!
What listeners say about Productivity Hacks for Entrepreneurs:Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Pete S.
A lot of great ideas for time management and motivation in this book. Just have to keep going!
2 people found this helpful
- Dr. Brad Shook
great tips, direct and to the point
I liked the direct and concise way the hacks were grouped and presented so that you could easily understand and get to the point. I don't have time for long stories, and this was perfect for the type of information of need.
3 people found this helpful