Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $14.95
It’s Time for Diagnostics In Physical Therapy!
Studies show that the average net profit for private practices nationwide is 12% - with no sign of improving. With declining reimbursements, a constantly changing industry landscape, and more competition than ever before, private practice physical therapists are desperate for new solutions to stay profitable and relevant in the modern healthcare ecosystem.
Drs. Dimitrios Kostopoulos and Kostas Rizopoulos, successful practice owners and founders of the Hands-On Companies, open up their playbook to the single biggest opportunity for the entire physical therapy profession: diagnostic testing.
For the past two decades, they have single-handedly pioneered and perfected the integration of diagnostics into physical therapy. Now they’re sharing this breakthrough model with the world as Private Practice PT Beyond 2020.
Learn how to:
- Increase reimbursements by 5x to 10x your average per-visit rate
- Develop a quantifiable competitive edge from other clinics, private practices, and even POPTS and HOPTS
- Create raving fans who introduce you to their friends, family, and coworkers
- Improve the effectiveness of patient treatments by at least 62%
- Recruit and retain the most talented PTs to fuel your expansion and multiply profits
- Implement multiple seven-figure revenue models - some of which are hiding in your current practice
- Discover the new principles for private practice success in 2020 and beyond
Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos, DPT, MD, PhD, DSc, ECS, is board certified in clinical electrophysiology with over 30 years of clinical experience. He is a clinical affiliate assistant professor at Florida Atlantic University, the editor of the Diagnostic Section of the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, and the author or co-author of numerous books, articles, and research papers related to his fields of expertise.
Dr. Konstantine “Kostas” Rizopoulos, DPT, MCMT, RMSK, holds a doctoral degree with a focus in business administration, marketing, PR, and management. Over the past 30 years, Dr. Rizopoulos has treated more than 100,000 patients and performed thousands of ultrasound diagnostic tests.