Networking for Authors
- How to Make Friends, Sell More Books and Grow a Publishing Network from Scratch (The Creative Business Series, Book 2)
- Narrated by: J.D. Kelly
- Series: The Creative Business, Book 1
- Length: 6 hrs and 26 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Education & Learning, Words, Language & Grammar
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Want to be a successful author but have no publishing connections? Learn how a simple networking strategy can kick-start your writing career!
Imagine being able to call upon a team of professionals to publish your own chart-topping novels. A life in which you have access to influential distributors and hang out with the world’s best-selling authors. Welcome to your new reality.
Whether you’re an introverted newbie or an experienced author looking to make friends and create opportunities, Networking for Authors will show you how to:
- Establish a publishing network from scratch
- Find and benefit from successful mentors
- Become a popular figure in online and real-world communities
- Fast-track acquaintances into genuine friends
- Crush it at events, conferences and after-parties
- Seize opportunities and guarantee a lifelong career
In Networking for Authors, best-selling fantasy and horror writer Daniel Parsons explains how he has grown a supportive network of prominent authors and publishing professionals from scratch. Breaking his tactics into short, actionable steps, he demonstrates exactly how anyone can achieve similar results.
Buy Networking for Authors to start building powerful connections today!