Mindfulness: How to Declutter Your Mind reveals a set of simple yet powerful practices that you can incorporate into daily life to help break the cycle of anxiety, stress, unhappiness, and exhaustion. It promotes the kind of happiness and peace that gets into your bones. It seeps into everything you do and helps you meet the worst that life throws at you with new courage.
Inside this groundbreaking book, you’ll discover:
- How to clear the clutter and become more productive
- Why heartfulness is synonymous with true mindfulness
- How our thoughts “self-liberate” when touched by awareness
- Moving beyond our “story” into direct experience
- Stabilizing our attention and presence amidst daily activities
- The three poisons that cause suffering - and their antidotes
- How mindfulness heals, even after the fact
- The value of coming back to our bodies and to our senses over and over again
- Reclaiming our wholeness, and more
This book the extraordinary science behind this seemingly simple cure-all. This book and practice will help listeners positively impact every area of their physical and mental health through mindfulness, from productivity and focus, to stress and anxiety relief, sleep, weight-loss, personal relationships...and the list goes on and on.
Instead of just explaining a long-winded philosophy behind something, this book provides practical, ancient, experience-backed techniques that can create real and lasting change when practiced regularly.
Listen now to beat anxiety, clear your mind, and claim infinite inner peace today.